- Resembles perfect cube of poop? Check.
- Represents edible food in spite of poop-like properties? Check.
- Communicates with creepy giggles and hugs? Check.
- Leaves messy brown smears on all who touch him? Check.
- Interactive site is made available en español so that El Blocko de Poopo can be enjoyed by all Americanos? Check.
Ryan Irelan » 4286 days ago #
OK, I’m glad I’m not the only one that had the same thought when I first saw the commercial yesterday. Ew. Reminded me of Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo, except nastier because Mr. Hankey just wanted to help me out, not fill me up.
I think I’ll pass on the “fudgems,” thanks.
Chris Harrison » 4286 days ago #
Nice to know I’m not alone in thinking Fudgem was a Cubic Mr. Hankey.
Joshua Lane » 4285 days ago #
I’m still a bit perplexed as to how fudge is a logical addition to pizza…
Nathan Smith » 4285 days ago #
Priceless. You just can’t buy marketing schpeels like that anymore. Good to see Dominoes got themselves some before it ran out completely.
Bill » 4282 days ago #
That commercial makes me laugh just about every time. His little legs rock.
Shawn Dryden » 4279 days ago #
The fact that we are talking about it means it has already worked.
gb » 4277 days ago #
All I can say is brownito... wow.
Alan » 4247 days ago #
These were recently released down here in Oz, but Dominoes didn’t bother making a mascot. They just called them Chocolate Fudge Brownies, advertised them dripping in chocolate sauce, and avoided as much connection with feces as possible. lol
« Older writing is available in the Archives.